COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Give Us: We may collect and store any information that you enter on the Services or
provide to us in any other way.
This includes but is not limited to:
- information you provide when registering for a CFA Design Group account, or in your profile and account settings, including your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, and website URL;
- information you provide about your preferences and interests;
- information you enter in forms on the Services;
- information contained in User Content that you provide on or through the Services;
- information you may provide to us through other social media services;
- transaction information, including your buying activity;
- inquiry information, including when you use the Services to contact us;
- information based on your use of any other features of the Services;
- email, phone, or any other communications between you and us.
Information Collected Automatically: We automatically collect certain information about how you access
and use the Services. Examples of this information may include but are not limited to the Internet browsers,
operating system, device, and application identifiers, IP address and geo-location information, access
times and dates, referring and exit pages, click-stream data, search queries, pages viewed, time spent
on pages, bounce rate, and login frequency.
Information from Other Sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties, including but not limited to demographic information, additional contact information, and credit history information from credit bureaus or other sources, and we may add this information to other information in our records, as permitted by law. Our uses for such information may include but are not limited to User authentication, fraud detection and prevention, credit-related decisions, and customer support.
Information from Mobile Use: You may be able to access the Services on a mobile device, for example, through a mobile application or a mobile web browser.
When you download or use our mobile applications or otherwise access the Services on a mobile device, we may collect information about your location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to customize the Services, Content, and marketing for your location.
Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and your choices for location services may vary depending on your mobile device.
USE OF INFORMATION
Our main purpose for collecting Personal Information from you are to administer and operate the
Services, to provide the Services to you, to communicate with you, and to provide you with customer
otherwise consent, you agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
- provide the Services to you, including new Services that we may later develop;
- provide you with customer support;
- customize, measure, improve, and develop the Services, Content, and marketing;
- contact you by email, postal mail, telephone, fax, mobile devices, and/or text message (SMS) to address issues with your account or the Services, collect fees, resolve disputes, or for other purposes permitted by law;
- contact you by email, postal mail, telephone, fax, mobile devices, and/or text message (SMS) to inform you about the Services, and send you marketing communications, updates about the Services, and promotional offers;
- facilitate your participation in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions;
- facilitate your transactions, inquiries, and communications with us and other Users;
- perform other functions as described when the Personal Information is collected.
ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES
We provide registered Users with settings on the Services to control whether they receive certain communications from us. You may choose to stop receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link in those emails, by changing the communication preferences in your profile and account settings, or by contacting us. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) business days to process, and you may continue to receive promotional emails from us during that time.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
We may contract with third-party service providers that assist us to provide some of the Services, or that perform some services for us related to the Services, and these service providers have access to Personal Information as needed to perform their functions for us. Examples may include but are not limited to order fulfillment, package delivery, payment processing, bill collection, fraud investigation, email, and postal mail administration, customer service assistance, web and data analytics, and database hosting services. Our analytics service providers include but are not limited to Google. Please click here for more information about how Google may collect and process data in connection with the use of Google Analytics.
We may aggregate or make anonymous any Personal Information about you and/or other Users so that such information no longer contains any Personal Information. We may use and disclose any aggregated, anonymous, or other non-personally identifying information for any purposes, including but not limited to marketing, research, and development, and to inform others about how the Services are generally accessed and used.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from people in this age group. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13, please contact us.
Every CFA Design Group account is protected by a password to help maintain privacy and security on the Services. We urge you to use a strong password containing unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and to protect the confidentiality of your password at all times. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or password, you agree to immediately notify us and change your password. Please note that while we seek to protect your information, due to the possibility of hardware or software failure, unauthorized entry or use, and other factors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, whether online or offline. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. Please also note that any information you provide to us via email is unencrypted.
LEGAL AND OTHER PURPOSES
CONTACTING CFA Design Group
Last Modified: April 18, 2023.